Monday, August 1, 2016

Introduction

Well, hello World!
I am but a humble Night Shift worker, like many out there. I love working the night shift at my job, but at times it can get a little...quiet. So I decided to turn to my old friends who never let me down: Books. I love books! They are the gateways to other worlds and experiences. On my breaks, while the world is at its most silent in the dead of night, I pop open a book to keep my mind racing and give me the energy to finish the shift.
Unfortunately, I haven't really had the time to talk about the books I read to anyone. The trouble with the night shift is that chances to socialize tend to slip away. I'm awake when people are asleep, I'm asleep when people are awake, when I'm not working, they are, etc. That's when I decided that this might be the best way for me to talk about the worlds I discover. Through this blog, I will discuss the books I've read and share my own personal opinions. For the most part, I read fantasy, young adult novels, but I'm looking to expanding on those horizons. I'm open to suggestions, and please bare in mind that anything I say about anything is strictly opinion-based.
At the end of every review I give each book one of these ratings as my Final Verdict:

Admittance to the Shelf of Recommendation-This is the highest ranking for books with little to no problems that I would suggest anyone and everyone look in to.

Worth the Money at your Local Bookstore-For good books that should be read and enjoyed, even if they aren't perfect

Worth checking out at your Local Library-For books that are fun, but flawed and don't necessarily need a place in your home.

Admittance to the Waste Bin Of Despair-The lowest ranking for books that you don't need and shouldn't bother being read.

That's what I have so far. I hope to see you guys all along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment